.Seamless & Intuitive
Randomization and Trial Supply Management
1 to 2 Week Study Build
100% Configurable (without or least customizations)
SEAMLESS & INTUITIVE
Role-based access control (RBAC)
Easy to learn & Easy to use
All Study designs
Rapid study build is only achievable with modern and progressive technological architecture, which also aids in the rapid implementation of any challenging protocol amendments.
SEAMLESS & INTUITIVE:
When building the intuitive COPIOUS@RTSM system, end-user feedback on how easy the system is to learn and operate is taken into account. Role-based access control (RBAC) and streamlined Task Summary put the necessary information and tasks at the user’s fingertips.
With minimum customizations and exhaustive configurable COPIOUS@RTSM system, the complicated study may be deployed in a matter of weeks. Integration with the SHILOWIZ eClinical suite and third-party apps for a full clinical trial environment will assist to alleviate reconciliation concerns.
Randomize patients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Static, stratified (single or multi-variable), dynamic / minimization, forced, and adaptive randomization schemas are also offered.
- Re-randomize patients as necessary.
- Easily adjust eligibility, stratification, and other associated questions to effectively randomize people.
- Capable of closely controlling sentinel dose and supporting capping.
- Change essential research settings, such as activating a cohort or altering total subject restrictions.
Optimize your supply management approach to meet the requirements of your trial
- Set trigger/resupply levels for site shipments, predictive inventory control, just-in-time choices, and more.
- Modify supply parameters while the research is running, for example, to modify replenishment quantities based on real site enrollment numbers.
- Track all forms of supply materials using blinded and unblinded views, temperature control, and transportation provider connections.
- Allows for sophisticated patient dosage plans, such as titration and dose escalation.
- Track the full kit lifespan to ensure complete medication accountability.
COPIOUS@RTSM analysts assists you in acquiring only the features that are essential for your study.
COPIOUS@RTSM will assist you in rapidly developing and deploying sophisticated study designs.
Scalable SaaS Architecture
The SHILOWIZ COPIOUS@RTSM system is highly scalable, software-as-a-service (SaaS) architecture provides a quick and economical approach to start a single clinical trial or enable an enterprise-wide deployment for several therapeutic areas, study phases, and registries, as well as post-marketing observations.
EXPERTISE SERVICE DELIVERY
COPIOUS@RTSM professionals will walk you through every stage of study execution and maintenance till the study is completed.
OPTIMIZE SUPPLY AND MINIMIZE SUPPLY EXPENDITURE
COPIOUS@RTSM has an in-built flexible optimizer that launches auto shipments based on patient visit forecast and replenishment buffer stock independently, and it can be controlled both automatically and manually.
Clinical Trials with Cutting-Edge Cloud Architecture
The COPIOUS@RTSM was created using AZURE devops, demonstrating the company’s long-standing and continuous commitment to innovation. It is built on Microsoft Azure, an open, enterprise-grade, secure cloud computing platform. This top-notch cloud architecture is intended to give innovative solutions at a low cost while preserving private data and making sure that data are appropriately maintained and safeguarded in a dedicated setting.